- Cost: $4379. Single / $3479. Double / $3429. Triple - Per Person
- Destination: Scottsdale, AZ, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ, Lake Powell, AZ, Bryce Canyon, UT, Zion National Park, UT, Las Vegas, NV
A journey through Canyon Country brings you into a colorful world of stunning southwestern vistas and the unique topography of three national parks: Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon. Take time to shop in Sedona's marketplace and travel through Kaibab National Forest. Spend a night at the South Rim of the magnificent Grand Canyon. Luxuriate at the Lake Powell Resort for two nights. Personalize your Arizona travel by choosing to either take in the stark beauty of Monument Valley on a narrated ride or take a cruise through the canyons for a different perspective on the spectacular scenery. End in the neon-lit spectacle of Las Vegas.
This tour requires average physical activity. You should be in good health, able to climb stairs and walk reasonable distances, possibly over uneven grounds and cobblestone streets.
Air passengers will arrive into Phoenix, Arizona airport. All transfers will depart from Phoenix airport for Scottsdale.
- Roundtrip Airfare Transportation from ALB Airport
- Air taxes & Fees/Surcharges
- Hotel Transfers
- 10 Meals (6 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners)
*All Rates are Per Person & subject to change based on air inclusive package from ALB.